Buy and sell items from adventurers and the Auction House Organization (AHO).
Buying from the Auction House
Players may purchase listings from other players or the AHO. After purchasing a listing, the item is directly added to your inventory.
Selling on the Auction House
Players may list a limited number of items for sale that other players may purchase or may be purchased by the AHO. After an item sells, the gil is sent to the seller's delivery box. Gil sent from AH-Jeuno is combined into one slot.
Listing an Item
- There are no fees to list an item
- Players may list up to 20 items at once; expandable to 80
- If more listings exist than your limit allows, the oldest listings are canceled and sent to your delivery box
- If an item listed exceeds the HXI-Suggested Price by more than double, the listing is canceled and sent to your delivery box
- Listings can be managed via the Auction House tool.
Unlocking Listing Slots
Completing each of the following will reward an additional 10 slots.
- Achieve level 75 on any job
- Achieve rank 10 in any nation
- Achieve level 100 in any craft
- Complete Rise of the Zilart storyline
- Complete Chains of Promathia storyline
- Complete Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline
Accessing the Auction House
- Bastok Mines (H-8)
- Bastok Markets (E-8)
- Southern San d'Oria (I-9)
- Port San d'Oria (H-10)
- Windurst Woods (K-12)
- Windurst Walls (I-11)
- Lower Jeuno (I-7)
- Upper Jeuno (G-9)
- Port Jeuno (H-8)
- Ru'Lude Gardens (F-8)
- Norg (G-6)
- Rabao (K-7)
- Kazham (E-7)
- Tavnazian Safehold (F-10)
- Aht Urhgan Whitegates (E-6)
- Al Zahbi (G-11)
- Nashmau (G-6)
Auction House Organization
The new face of the Highwind XI Auction House, the AHO will represent the server-side listings and purchasing, as well as the suggested pricing for most items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read through the following carefully before contacting a Highwind XI team member.
I didn't receive an item I purchased from the Auction House.
Please contact a game master via Discord and your purchase will be researched. If confirmed, your item will be delivered.
I didn't receive the gil for an item I sold on the Auction House.
All gil sent from the Auction House is consolidated into one single delivery box slot. If you still believe something is wrong, please contact a game master via Discord and your sale will be researched. If confirmed, your gil will be delivered.
I can't list anymore items, even though I should be able to.
If you looked at your sales history in-game with more than 7 items listed, you will need to re-zone to resolve the issue.
How are the AHO Suggested Prices determined?
First, we duplicated the prices from the Bahamut retail server recorded on the FFXI-AH website. Then over the years, we have manually made many adjustments; most based on necessity, rarity and practicality. Prices continue to be adjusted on a daily basis.
Where is Charity?
After several complaints of blantant racism toward tarutarus, we decided to let Charity go.
Where is Aura?
Aura temporarily filled in for Charity while we were working to replace her.